The Third Sun Solar team, located in Athens, Ohio is looking for qualified applicants to fill the role of Electrician. The Electrician will be responsible for the installation of the electrical components of Solar PV systems. You will be required to troubleshoot electrical systems for both residential and commercial environments. Experience working with power generation systems, data cabling and monitoring, and Solar Photovoltaics is a plus.
Our mission is to “Accelerate the Shift to Clean Energy.” We are a Certified Benefit Corporation and are passionate about promoting our core values, as we work toward our mission. If you are a hard-working, mission driven person, and are looking to become part of a great team, we want to hear from you. Below is a listing of our current job opportunities. To apply or inquire, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Third Sun Solar is a drug and alcohol-free work place, we conduct annual and random testing for compliance with this policy. Travel expenses and a competitive per diem are provided.
- 6-12 months of experience working on residential and commercial electrical systems
- Proficiency working with and bending all sizes of metallic and PVC conduit
- Understand and application of the National Electric Code
- High school diploma
- Valid driver license,
- The ability and willingness to travel 2-4 nights weekly for overnight travel
- Lift up to 75lbs
- Work in confined spaces with variable weather conditions
- Work at varying heights
- Willing to work in a fast-paced environment