We get many kinds of questions from prospective customers—some who are merely curious about solar energy, others who are more serious about going solar. Often we are asked about our track record as a solar installer, and we’re asked to compare ourselves to our competitors. While national standards are sorely lacking, we have always ranked among the best solar installers in Ohio and the region; we have had experienced utility officials tell us we’re the best Ohio solar installer and the best Ohio solar company. But we don’t hang our hat on heresay—our project experience speaks for itself, and the compliments that mean the most to us come from our customers (see our home page for some of those). Here are the bare facts:
- We have been in business since 2000.
- We have completed over 350 successful renewable energy projects.
- Our founder, Geoff Greenfield, has been building solar projects since 1997.
- Geoff now sits on the Board of Directors for NABCEP, the “gold standard” certification body for solar installers.
- Geoff also sits on the board of SolarTech, an initiative of the Silicon Valley Leadership Group—working to establish quality standards for the solar industry.
- We offer a strong workmanship warranty on all of our solar projects.
- Our reputation is worth more to us than money.
- We are in it for the long haul. We build top-quality solar energy systems that are designed to produce clean electricity for 30+ years. We’ll be here to make sure they do.