Third Sun Solar makes it easy to go solar. We have helped over 1,000 customers power their homes and businesses with clean energy & lower their monthly electricity bills. We are here to help you too. From designing to financing, through permitting and construction, our team goes to work for you.
1.Remote Site Assessment
To save time & reduce our carbon footprint, our initial site assessment with you will be remote!
- Our friendly Solar Consultant will set up a time to chat with you, answer any questions you have, and look at your site via Google Earth.
- We’ll ask for a copy of your electric bill. This important piece of the assessment process will help us design a system that is the right fit for your electric usage.
- Our assessments are always informative and there is never any pressure. Solar is a great solution for many, but if it’s not a good fit for you that’s fine.
2. We Design Your System
Your Solar Consultant will use the information from your conversation, Google Earth and your electric bill to design an optimized system that meets your solar energy goals.
3. We Review Your Solar Proposal
Your Solar Consultant will create a proposal for you that will include system size and details, solar performance estimates, maintenance and warranty information and more.
- We will walk you through all the details of your solar system proposal.
- We will line up your zero-down financing and low interest loan options!
- We answer each and every question – this is an important decision and we want you to be well informed.
4. We visit your home
Once you have made your decision to go solar, we schedule a “technical site visit” to confirm measurements of the initial remote assessment.
5. We manage your project
From permitting, coordinating with your utility company and ordering your equipment to sending out a team of installers and certified electricians, Third Sun Solar handles the instillation process seamlessly.
- Our experienced solar instillation teams take pride in the way a solar system is installed. They focus on safety, quality and performance.
- Our team provides “white glove” customer service. They keep disruptions at a minimum and treat every homeowner like a new member of the Third Sun Solar family.
6. Flip the switch & enjoy the sun’s energy!
After the last panel is installed, we will walk with you through the ins and out of the system and help you celebrate. Our team will stay in touch. We will answer any ongoing questions and help you spread solar with our Solar Champion program.
When you choose Third Sun Solar as your solar partner, you are hiring a company with a conscientious, detailed and refined process to bring your energy dreams to life. With our smart solar financing solutions, you can make your dream happen with $0 down.