Are you ready to work for a team that is accelerating the shift to clean energy by creating solar systems, services, and solutions based on core values for the past 20 years?
About the Business
At Third Sun Solar, we are here to serve by creating business as a force for good and making the planet a better place. Our teams are serving our customers, each other, the community, and stakeholders, which ultimately shows in the genuine pride our team takes in delivering the very best solar solutions.
We are reliable. Our team is filled with dependable, honest, and reliable people. We keep our promises and strive to do it right the first time.
Our team is driven. We are passionate about solar, and that shows in every project that the Third Sun Solar team completes. The team does what it take to ensure the finest system and the best customer experience, and we take pride in our dedication in doing things right.
Third Sun Solar values growth. We have been in business for twenty years and we have a bright future ahead. Our hunger for knowledge and continuous improvement keeps us at the top of our ever-evolving industry. Our staff are on the pulse of cutting-edge solar advancements. We strive for greatness and are not satisfied with the status quo.
Not only do we operate our team with a clear mission and values, we are a certified B Corporation. That means we operate with a triple bottom line commitment to people (our employees and their families, our clients and residents of the communities where we do business), the planet (we appreciate the wonders of nature and believe that a habitable plant is worth fighting for), and profit (generating capital to keep increasing our impact and revenue to share among our team and partners).
We are a talented team of electricians, crew, project managers, engineers, finance, supply chain, permitting, and veteran community members, who are all excited about crafting beautiful solar systems to enable our communities to power their lives with clean energy.
Third Sun Solar is committed to providing our staff with competitive wages, health care benefits, travel expenses, paid holidays, vacation, and a caring, flexible, vision and value-oriented work environment.
Are you interested in joining an established team? We are hiring a Solar Sales and Marketing Assistant for our Athens, Ohio office.
Job Description & Responsibilities
The Solar Sales and Marketing Assistant will be part of our Growth team. They will provide front line customer service to customers, vendors, and visitors of Third Sun Solar, by being the company’s first contact with customers.
- Qualify customer leads as a viable customer and work closely with the Growth Team to ensure that the customer receives excellent customer service by providing an in-depth knowledge of company products, applications, product stages, and programs
- Manages, logs, and processes the leads that come in through the phones, website, and text platform
- Be trained on basic solar principles to provide initial solar reports and estimates for prospects as part of the qualification process
- Provides support to the Marketing Specialist on special projects, social media posting, research, and customer connection. Projects are assigned and determined based on the business need at the time. Helps prepare for and attend events with a role to interact with the public to promote solar and Third Sun Solar services
- The first impression of our company, and a professional, courteous, customer friendly face must be put forward
- Logs and routes service calls to the service team using a designated system, and provides the customer with appropriate timelines for response
- Provides customer service to vendors, customers, and Third Sun Solar team members
- Serves as the first point of contact for phone, email and walk in customers
- Answers the main Third Sun Solar phone system, and routes calls to appropriate staff, along with other general office tasks as assigned
- Receives and distributes daily mail and packages
- Must have a passion to work for a fast-growing, world-changing, mission-driven company that delivers exceptional service
- Marketing and sales experience preferred, but not required
- Proven customer service experience that includes experience operating and answering a company phone system and in accordance with the company culture and values
- Experience working with CRM systems, particularly Salesforce, preferred
- Communication skills, both written and verbal must be outstanding, and deliver constant quality and service both internally and externally
- Experience with renewable energy products, process, and programs, or a willingness to learn
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and Window operating systems, along with the ability to quickly learn new software and accompanying software tools
- Ability to apply basic mathematics
- Be able to define problems, collect data, establish fasts, and draw conclusions
- Athens, Ohio
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- IRA Retirement Account
Third Sun Solar is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.
Send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org