Is your current job not providing the challenge that you need? Want to work on a team that is mission aligned, pays you well and has lots of work?
There is a position for you, if you are passionate about customer care and service and have an interest in being part of a fast-growing, world-changing, mission-driven company that deliveries exceptional service.
Family Like Work Environment
Nestled in the Appalachian foothills, this position will be based out of our headquarters in Athens, Ohio.
Third Sun Solar is a different kind of company, united by our mission to Accelerate the Shift to Clean Energy. We are a Certified B-Corp, operating with a triple bottom line commitment to people, planet and profit. Our team works hard together, but also has fun and enjoys working and playing together.
Here at Third Sun Solar, we believe that we are successful because of our people, and we’re proud to provide competitive compensation and benefits packages. We promote from within and are in an exciting, rapidly growing industry with many opportunities for training and advancement. This position is full-time.
We are the number one solar installer in Ohio (as ranked in the Solar Power World 2018 top 500). Google us – we’ve been in the business a long time and know what it’s like to run a successful company. Get up to speed by following us on Facebook.
The Job Description
The Customer Care Specialist will Provide front line customer service to customers, vendors, and visitors of Third Sun Solar, here at our Athens, Ohio headquarters, by being the companies first contact with customers.
- Serve as the first impression of our company, and a professional, courtesy, customer friendly face must be put forward. Receive all phone and walk in inquiries.
- Answer the main Third Sun Solar phone system, and routes calls to appropriate staff.
- Manage, log and processes leads that come in through the phones, website, and events.
- Qualify leads as viable customers and work closely with the Growth Team to ensure that the customer receives white glove customer service by providing in-depth knowledge of company products, applications, product stages, and programs.
- Receive and distributes daily incoming and outgoing mail, including UPS/FedEx packages.
- Manage and logs daily checks from mail.
- Provide support to the service team for service inquires. Logs service issues in the designated system.
- Proven customer service experience that includes experience operating and answering a company phone system.
- Experience working with CRM systems, particularly Salesforce.
- Strong organization skills required to keep track of many moving processes.
- Communication skills, both written and verbal must be outstanding, and deliver constant quality and service both internally and externally.
- Experience with renewable energy products, process, and programs, or a willingness to learn.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and Window operating systems, along with the ability to quickly learn new software and accompanying software tools.
Here’s the Good News
Working somewhere now? We understand and will keep your inquiry confidential. If you’re curious and want to know more, we would be happy to answer any questions you have over the phone.
What To Do Next
- Send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
P.S. This opportunity starts right away. So send over your information so we can get you on board, ASAP.