Third Sun Solar is one of Ohio’s oldest and largest full service solar companies. We have spent the past 19 years installing over 900 solar systems throughout Ohio and the surrounding states, and
have built an exceptional reputation for expert design, installation and customer service as we help people go solar.
We are a mission driven company and also a certified B-Corp, which means we walk our talk when it comes to our values as a business committed not just to sustainable profitability and growth, but to serving people and the planet as well.
Our mission is “To empower people to save the planet with clean energy”. Our team works hard toward this goal everyday at a company built on a strong foundation made up of the following core values:
• We are here to serve
• We are reliable
• We are driven
• We value growth
Do you have a passion for the environment and wish to make a difference in the world while also joining one of the fastest growing industries in the country?
Do you have marketing, sales and/or business experience and love communicating with people?
Are you a driven and well-organized overachiever ready to turn your talents toward our planet’s future?
If so, then you may be the type of person we are looking for. Only the best of the best will have the opportunity to join our team. If this is you, please see the position details below.
• Deadline to apply – November 12th, 2018
• This position is targeted to begin December 3rd, 2018 (flexible)
• To apply, please submit resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
• We apologize in advance- you will only hear from us if invited to interview
• NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!
Marketing Specialist Position Description
We are seeking an experienced general marketer with a passion for renewable energy to be “the voice” of Third Sun Solar. The ideal candidate will work with leadership and the sales team to create a variety of content (written, graphic, video) and deploy that content online to generate high quality leads. This position will also serve as the initial point of contact for resulting phone and email inquiries, educating the public about solar and qualifying the leads. He or she will enter these leads in the CRM system and distribute them to the sales team.
We are looking for candidates with hands on experience with content creation and marketing, You will be responsible to generate a predictable stream of high quality leads from the residential,
commercial and agricultural sectors, and the number and conversion percentage of these leads will be an important measurement of your success. This one-of-a-kind position is full-time and based in our Athens office.
• Serve as the initial point of contact for phone and email inquiries, qualifying prospects and logging into the CRM for assignment to the sales team or further nurturing.
• Collaborate closely with sales team to develop collateral such as video and website content, newsletters and blog posts, sell sheets, presentations, case studies and any other content that is
needed for campaigns.
• Implement targeted marketing campaigns co-developed with company leadership.
• Build marketing automation campaigns to nurture prospects from first contact to sale.
• Use CRM reports to measure success and efficiency of campaigns, channels and tactics.
• User follow up surveys and completed project follow up calls to track customer satisfaction
and cultivate long term referrals.
The Ideal Candidate has:
• Passion to work for a fast-growing, world-changing, mission-driven company.
• Relevant marketing experience for a sales-driven business, or for an agency with relevant client experience.
• Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Knowledge of marketing concepts, messaging and brand positioning
• Has a proven track record developing marketing materials and a variety of content (written
copy, graphics and video)
• Experience working in Salesforce (or equivalent CRM system) and WordPress (or other web publishing platforms)
• Expertise in all aspects of digital marketing including SEO, adword strategy and social media targeting.
Compensation and Benefits
We pride ourselves on offering a great workplace culture, awesome co-workers and leadership, and an attractive competitive compensation package with opportunities for advancement.
• Base salary commensurate with experience
• Variety of company health insurance plans with $3,240 company contribution per employee
• Optional Dental and vision insurance plan with $330 company contribution per employee
• Simple IRA retirement with employer match up to 3% of salary
• Paid holidays, vacation and personal days
• Discounts and promotions for employee purchased solar system
• Expert solar training with the region’s leading solar electric provider
• Career growth path opportunities
Third Sun Solar is the region’s leading solar company and has been designing and installing high-performance solar energy systems since 2000. Our fully trained and NABCEP certified
solar professionals ensure that our customers get the very best and safest installation. Third Sun Solar founder Geoff Greenfield serves on the NABCEP Board of Directors, and the company
has been on the INC list of fastest growing companies five years in a row. Our success is based on awesome customer service and customers spreading the word about us to their friends and neighbors. Third Sun Solar is a certified B-Corp, reflecting our commitment to operating as a triple bottom line company focused on People, Planet and Profit. Our mission
is the “To empower people to save the planet with clean energy”, and we are proud that our passion, dedication and expertise shine through as we help our customers achieve their solar
Company website: http://www.thirdsunsolar.com